Black people are the problem

Now how do I know that the black people know we are going to come up with a solution to the problem?

I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person coming up with the one idea.

And the one idea is how are we going to exterminate black people, because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to.

We have to exterminate black people off of the face of the planet to solve this problem.

Now I don’t care whether you clap or not but I’m saying to you than we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us.

And I will leave on that. So we just have to set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is black people.


Well come on, you leftist fuckwits. Tell me how racist I am and how you condemn such language, but before you do...


Oh wait a minute. What's this here....



So what about it you hypocritical leftist pieces of shit? Where are the condemnations now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them