Lefty Journalists of the Female Variety

I know it’s old, but it’s been playing on my mind like an old ABBA track. Can someone please explain the birds and the bees to me?

Check it:

How the bookish Kevin became so Ruddy sexy

Okay. That headline was unpleasant enough. Then I read this:

CAN someone tell me why our hard working, bookish, buttoned-up intellectual Kevin Rudd is suddenly looking … kind of sexy?
What the hell is it with female lefty journalists (lefties of the female variety full stop, actually) and new ALP leaders? For crying out loud, they were literally leaving trails after Latham the wood grub – well, that is until he set free his inner psychopath, and started dry humping the PM’s hand. . .

For our American friends, this is the current object of our lefty journalist’s gently drooling affections:



Help me out, here. Anyone? Anyone at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them