A Note. . .

This pretty much sums up most of what we Australians feel about certain leftist idiots, in regards a certain other (terrorist) idiot:

A letter to David Hicks from your No.1 fan.



To Mr David Hicks
Cell 304
Level 2
Guantanamo Bay
Cuba (the American bit)

Dear David,

Hi ya! How are you? I hope you don't mind me writing to you, but I am one of your biggest ever fans and I just had to let you know how happy I am that you will be back home soon.

As you know you have lots of fans here and we are all very proud of you. We have been following your story ever since the Americans caught you fighting with the wrong side.

I think you are just dreamy. So do all my friends. One of them wants to marry you!!! I like the pictures they use of you. Not the one holding the rocket launcher but the one where you look all happy and peaceful.

But I didn't like the drawing they ran of you in the paper with the long hair. And would you believe everybody has been picking on you for putting on some weight while you've been incarserated? Well, they should try living on prison food for five years and see how they go! Some people are so unfair.

They said you were in jail for dealing with Al Kyder and Osama bin Larder, which is a bad thing to do, but I know you didn't really do any of that stuff. I know you pleaded guilty to some stuff about terrerism but that doesn't mean that you ARE guilty of anything, does it? Of course not!!!

I am sure you didn't do any of it. And even if you did, I'm sure you didn't mean any of it. And even if you did I'm sure you had really good reasons for doing it. And even if you don't, I'm sure you are really sorry about it. And even if you're not, so what? We are all entitled to one mistake. Terrerists are human too. Especially dreamboats like you!!!

Are you going to do a book? I heard they were going to make a movie out of your story. Can I be in it? Just asking!

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope you don't mind me writing, but I just HAD to let you know that we all love you and care for you and totally forgive you for anything you might have done or were planning to do with the other terrerists.

Take care.
With love
Your No.1 fan
(PS: if you see Jack Nicholson please tell him I said hello. I think he's just dreamy too!)
And from The Age (a raging leftist Australian rag), no less, taking the absolute piss out of the leftist 'Dawood' worshippers the left so desperately tries to deny - it's all about the Roool of Lore, donchaknow!

Wonders will never cease.

Update: The lefties are in melt down at the moment, fiercely backing their position with the standard line: ‘We support Dawood’s rights, not what he did!'

In the face of the campaigns they’ve been running, like this one. . .



. . .and the certain knowledge that ‘Bring David Hicks Home’ meant he got a free pass (not to mention the various comments floating about seeking to exonerate him for just being a bit silly), I find their current indignation a little tough to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them