Hit the road scum...

MK - Remember back in the beginning of August I posted about a creep called Jack McClellan who was arrested for putting up pictures of little girls on a blog of his. Keep reading, it's music to my ears I tell you, calls for a small celbration. So long you piece of filth, Orwellian protocol ey, oh so sad, what a shame, hit the road scum...

Self-described pedophile Jack McClellan said he is leaving California after a judge ordered him to stay away permanently from places where children gather, it was reported Sunday. "I have to leave the state, really, I can't live here under this Orwellian protocol," he told KABC-TV. "It's nightmarish." McClellan has been unemployed and living out of his car since arriving in Southern California this summer from Washington. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them