A Jihadist, A British Author and The Lion King

Late last week I saw a small speech by Mark Steyn about multiculturalism, in it he also says that multiculturalists are ignorant, for example they probably wouldn't know the capital of Sudan or Nepal or Zambia, multiculturalism promotes ignorance. Once again Steyn is spot on, this morning I read about a British children's author, Kes Gray, who unwittingly called one of his characters "Mohammed the Mole" to promote multiculturalism, Kes Gray did this in an effort to be “inclusive”. Needless to say he has renamed the character to "Morgan", after hearing the fate of Gillian Gibbons over in the not-so-inclusive-but-still-equal Sudan. I'm certainly glad the character he chose wasn't a pig and I hope, for his sake, that was not just a coincidence.

Click here to read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them