You're Gonna Make Me Puke

By AR - KRudd is nearly making me retch. If I see that clip from morning TV (where he talks about he and his wife feeling "really chipper" over their "weeties") one more time, I will eject my lunch.

Most adults would say, "I had a conversation with my wife over breakfast" - Rudd gives us, "I was having a chat to Therese over some Wheaties this morning..." His election victory speech should have set alarm bells off - not for the platitudinous dullness of it all, but for his first words to the crowd. I would have been accepting of it had Rudd opened with a Whitlamesque, "Comrades," but no, we get, "OK guys". Oh puke!

Are we really getting these dagsville speech mannerisms for the next three years? You're the Prime Minister now, so for the sake of our dignity as a nation, Kevin please drop the cutesy talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them