Words fail...

Guardian - The TV presenter and Marks & Spencer model Myleene Klass has been warned by police for waving a knife at teenagers who were peering into a window of her house late at night. Klass was in the kitchen with her daughter upstairs when she spotted the youths in her garden just after midnight on Friday. She grabbed a knife and banged the windows before they ran away. Hertfordshire police warned her she should not have used a knife to scare off the youths because carrying an "offensive weapon", even in her own home, was illegal.

Telegraph - Nicole Mamo, 48, wanted to post an advert for a £5.80-an-hour domestic cleaner on her local Jobcentre Plus website. The text of the advert ended by stating that any applicants for the post ''must be very reliable and hard-working''. But when Ms Mamo called the Jobcentre Plus in Thetford, Norfolk, the following day she was told that her advert would not be displayed instore. A Jobcentre Plus worker claimed that the word ''reliable'' meant they could be sued for discriminating against unreliable workers.
Both stories above were brought to my attention by a regular reader and fellow conservative AR.


The disease of leftism that infects Britain continues to astound, I often say that nothing coming out of that leftie-ridden shithole amazes me anymore, but here I am gasping, do they really think that a woman gang-raped and left to die is far, far better than her brandishing a kitchen knife in her own bloody home. I can't believe it, seriously if some stranger is peeping in through the window at night, what the fuck are you supposed to do, grab your panties and throw them at the scumbag!

My apologies for the bad language, I just don't know what to say without cursing so I think I'll just shut up now and I'm just going to leave the second story alone, make of it what you will folks, don't hold back, you go right ahead and let loose. *shaking head in my hands*

5 comments:

  1. Indeed! Words fail....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Montana and I have a few shotguns, for which I specifically loaded some shells with rock-salt.

    Of course, I've also got some shells that are "less forgiving" if the punks decide they want to dance.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...discriminating against unreliable workers"???

    Not so long ago, the very thought of reading that sentence would make me think I was reading satire.

    The world has become a punchline.
    Time to fire the jokers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TS....I'll make sure I ring the doorbell first if I'm ever around your place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember the last two lines of dialogue in the original Terminator movie?

    As I recll, it goes somthing like this:

    "There's a storm coming"

    "I know"

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them