Please Help

Like all of you I am overwhelmed and grief stricken in the aftermath of the Tsunami. I don't have it in me to talk politics or play the blame game, especially in areas that I admit I do not understand.

So this post and my prayers are for the victims and the survivors.

With the death toll just over 57,000 and expected to continue to climb money is desperately needed for food, medicine, clothing and shelter.

Please donate to the charity of your choice or follow this link to receive or give information.

The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami

* a little note - A Western Heart is happy and relieved to let you know that we have been contacted by fellow contributor Tiberius. He is safe and unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them