The Numbers

The final results - seat totals and popular vote
  • CPC - 124 - 36.3%
  • LIB - 103 - 30.2%
  • BQ - 51 - 10.5%
  • NDP - 29 - 17.5%
  • IND - 1 - 0.6%
  • GREEN - 0 - 4.5%
I have prepared a province by province breakdown in addition to the national totals. I hope there are no errors but I've been up all night. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) You can download the PDF format here. Or you can download the spreadsheet format here. The tables in the PDF are split in half - not exactly the way I wanted it but it's not difficult to follow. If you have trouble with either one let me know and I'll see what I can do about converting it to another format.

Special hat tip to Blogging Tories member Angry in the Great White North for doing most of the heavy lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them