Enemies Within

This may turn out to be quite an interesting (and strange) case:

Teacher in court on terror charges

A BRISBANE high school teacher accused of stockpiling explosives at his home has appeared in court on three terrorism-related charges.

John Howard Amundsen, 40, of Aspley in Brisbane's north, faced the Brisbane Magistrates Court today, charged with an act done in preparation for terrorist acts, using a carriage service to make a threat, and using a carriage service for a hoax threat. Police say they expect to lay further charges.
And I’ll be equally fascinated to hear about the kind of terrorist acts Police say he was preparing for. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

But there’s another aspect to all of this (and that this case has reminded me of) that’s starting to bother me. And that relates to the numbers of Anglo Saxon women I’m suddenly starting to see wearing the hijab. And no – it’s not because I didn’t notice them before, either.

The numbers are growing.

And I’m just wondering - how many of these sudden ‘converts’ were, and still are, of the Lefty persuasion (especially given how many of them are of the hatchet-faced ‘don’t screw with us ‘cause we’re wymmyn’ variety)? And I’m also wondering what this sudden ‘conversion’ might really mean. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them