Reduced posting

I have received the following courteous email from James Ozark, owner of this site:

Many good wishes for the start of the new year. And many thanks for your posts. They always present a terrific read.

On that subject, I'm wanting to try out a slightly altered method for AWH. I've been doing some work on reading habits and page visits, and find it's pretty mixed entry throughout the week, rather than the same readers each day. That said, I've also noted a rather odd trend, in terms of peaks and formats. As a result, I'd like to slow the progression of the post traffic for a little while, and so keep the posts up on the main page a little longer (lowering the turnover). With that in mind, would you mind limiting your posts to just one article a day for a little while, rather than your normal three (as difficult as that can be, at times - so much to say, I understand)?

I'm very curious to watch the effect (proving or disproving my current theory), and will certainly keep you posted on the result.

Once again, many thanks for your posts. I enjoyed your recent Mussolini piece particularly (and your docs). A very clear and most revealing comparison, not that the lefties want to have this kind of thing pointed out to them (or are capable of appreciating what it should be telling them).


I will therefore be posting here only occasionally henceforth.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them