Christian Male Swimmers Only!

If you saw such a sign at your local (publicly funded) pool you'd be pretty disgusted, yes?
Get this, from dhimmi Britain:
"This morning, my son asked to go swimming at 10 am. As he was going to play with a friend at 11.30, I agreed to take him early. I checked the pool programme online… and the opening times. Apparently, the pool was open, and no special programmes were being run. So, off we trundled. When I arrived at the pool, I was told that we could not swim in it until 10.45. The reason is that it was being used for ‘Muslim Male Swimming’. This is apparently so every Sunday morning. I couldn’t quite believe that a swimming pool was really institutionalising both gender and religious segregation… Apparently, this is a policy insisted on by Hackney Council, which sets the policy for all Hackney pools."
H/T David Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them