Hussein O assures us of his inner dhimmi

Khaleej Times - US President Barack Obama on Tuesday strongly denied that the United States had given Israel a green light to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities, in an interview given to CNN television. Asked by the cable television broadcaster whether Washington had given Israel the go-ahead to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, Obama answered: “Absolutely not.” ......“What is also true is, it is the policy of the United States to try to resolve the issue of Iran’s nuclear capabilities,” Obama said. This would be achieved “through diplomatic channels,” he added.
This I take is in response to Joe Biden shooting off his mouth before his brain engaged, that America would not stand in the way of Israel dealing with Iran militarily, the equivalent of fist-to-mouth and boot-to-ass. Well Hussein O certainly didn't waste any time assuring the worlds thugs and scumbags that he still is a coward and a sell-out. Don't worry my Islamic masters, my bending over to the Saudis was intentional, I know my dhimmi status. Don't worry, I haven't gone to the local sports store and got myself a pair of small balls or something and don't pay any attention to that deranged clown back home. I'll deal with him when I get back.

Speaking of clowns and such.
Daily Mail - Neo-Nazis are plotting a 'spectacular' terrorist attack on Britain to fuel racial tension, Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism officers fear. Senior officers have increased their surveillance of suspects to monitor their ability to carry out a deadly attack designed to cause a 'breakdown in community cohesion'. The chilling warning comes after last month's startling gains by the BNP in the local and European elections which many fear may 'embolden' violent Far-Right extremists.
I wonder if it's really true, that these far-right groups are really planning 'spectacular' terrorist attacks, I wouldn't put it past leftist politicians to make stuff like this up just to smear their political opponents. But, if they are then please do haul them before the courts and deal with them in the same way western justice systems deal with murderers, rapists, pedophiles, muslim terrorists etc.

Oh and I look forward to leftists refraining from labeling these as 'far-right' terrorist attacks or 'far-right' terrorists. No special treatment, I just want them to apply the same standards that they apply to the religion of peace, love, organic farming and tolerance.

Like Britain's Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, "As so many Muslims in the UK and across the world have pointed out, there is nothing Islamic about the wish to terrorise, nothing Islamic about plotting murder, pain and grief. Indeed, if anything, these actions are anti-Islamic."

Like America's Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, "Of course it does. I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word "terrorism," I referred to "man-caused" disasters."

Anti-Christian or anti-Conservative and/or person-caused will do thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them