Finally, a British Court Comes to Its Senses

Finally, a British Court has decided to deport Mohamed Kedeh, a despicable criminal who had committed a series of rapes, sexual assaults, and other crimes.

In 2003 Kedeh assaulted Gabrielle Brown a 44 year old mother of two, who was training for the London marathon. The attack occurred after Mohamed was "released from a young offenders institution after being found guilty of four sexual assaults". He was convicted of the attack on Ms. Brown and admitted attacking at least 11 other women.

The Home Office attempted to have Kedeh deported, but an idiot masquerading as a judge, Sir Henry Hodge, ruled that deporting Kedeh would be a violation of his Human rights. It might have ended there, but Ms. Brown has more back bone than the British government and she took up the fight.

Ms Brown explained:

'It is quite possible that lots of victims just let the police get on with it.

'But if I hadn't chased what happened following his release in 2007 then he would never have been deported.

'I pushed for an exclusion zone to be set-up in the area of the attacks and told police there were immigration issues each time he was arrested for another offence so steps could be taken to deport him.

'I have also pursued it through my MP, who put pressure on the Home Office to find out what was happening.

'I have fought for his deportation for a very long time. I can't undo what he did to me and the affect that has had on me and my family.

'But if I can stop him from re-offending against other women then there is some value to what I am doing.'

Finally, after after being convicted of yet another crime, a judge finally recommended that Kedeh be deported. After recounting Mohamed Kedeh long criminal history the judge stated:
'I unhesitatingly view you to be a dangerous offender and I am firmly of the view that you present a serious risk to the public by the commissioning of serious and unspecified offences.

'I regard your continuing presence in this country as contrary to this country's good and I recommend your deportation.'
Source.

Hopefully, Mohamed Kedeh will actually be deported. It is unbelievable that Judges charged with the administration of justice and protection of the public could rule that deportation is a violation of the human rights of a criminal who had violated the human rights of dozens of women and in doing so allowed him to continue to prey upon the public. Is it any wonder why Britain continues to suffer a crisis in immigration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them