Red cross aiding the Taliban

BBC - The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) says it has given first aid training to Taliban members in Afghanistan. An ICRC statement said the organisation had provided basic training and first aid kits to about 70 members of the "armed opposition" last month. The ICRC said that it had also provided training to civilians. A spokesman said that the training had been going on for some time to ensure that everyone is treated humanely. ...He said that giving first aid training to armies and armed opposition groups was "routine" in other conflict areas of the world such as Sri Lanka. Hat tip Andrew Bolt.
Yes, I'm sure their motto is to be as impartial as possible and I'm really thrilled for them and their terrorist buddies, but I certainly won't be reaching for my wallet the next time they come asking for pennies. I don't particularly care if they're helping tamil tigers and Sri Lankan troops as well, but I get really pissed off when my fellow countrymen are fighting Taliban scum and have been killed by them, only to find out the red cross is helping my enemy. So they can shove their 'impartiality' up their ass, I'm picking my side and sticking to it and I'd encourage you dear reader to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. This is ludicrous! The Red Cross is aiding our enemy. This kind of humaneness must stop! Its no wonder we're having trouble beating the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give money to the Salvos and that's it. I've long said they're the only ones you can even begin to trust.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them